Start DGCA Basic Online Theoretical Course TODAY!
The DGCA Basic Program at Flying Academy is incorporated for students from India who wish to fly for airlines in India. Our training program is in accordance with the DGCA standards, requirements, and regulations. The DGCA Basic will allow students to attend all the required theoretical classes in accordance with DGCA combined with basic theoretical training. This course is now offered as a distance learning program in virtual classrooms with live online lectures for the theoretical part of your training!
- To be at least 17 years old
- You need to be at least 17 years old at the date of enrollment.
- To be a Class 1 medical certficate holder
- You need to have a valid Class 1 Medical certificate.
- To be proficient in the English language
The module course covers at least 320 hours of theoretical class sessions. The applicant has to go through ground training covering:
- Air Regulation – 80 hours
- Air Navigation – 40 hours
- Meteorology – 40 hours
- Radio Telephony (RT) – 81 hours
- Technical – 80 hours (only for students who wish to fly with airlines in India)
Additionally, with up to 60 hours of basic knowledge.
- Our virtual classroom is set up with the latest technological advancements to ensure a prime level of learning.
- Students can attend lectures, go through the reading materials, complete assignments, and fulfill their theoretical requirements.
- No geographic restrictions
- Students can save tremendous time and funds on their overall pilot training!
- Courses are broadcasted LIVE so that students may voice questions and enable optimum interactivity
- At the end of each “class”, students have the opportunity to partake in guided discussions to clarify any misunderstandings they might have concerning the lecture.
60 Hours of Live Broadcasted classes for Basic Knowledge
80 Hours of Live Broadcasted classes for Air Regulation
40 Hours of Live Broadcasted classes for Air Navigation
81 Hours of Live Broadcasted classes for Radio Telephony (RT)
80 Hours of Live Broadcasted classes for Technical (only for students who wish to fly with airlines in India)
Lecture presentations conducted by appointed instructors
Stimulating assignments via Google Classroom
Progress check monitored by your student advisor
Access to all class recordings
Access to your eLearning (LMS) portal where you will find all interactive study material.
*The course will start 10th of November*
The Online Ground Training Step By Step
Enroll in your chosen course/program
Gain access to the LMS
Check the Calendar for schedules
Use the link to attend the LIVE online lecture
Read all related study materials for the class
Complete the Classwork and Homework Assignments
Go through the Testing Portal
Finish your Progress Test
4 Blocks of Ground Training
Final stage check at Flying Academy
Final examination at the Aviation Authority
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Start your theoretical training immediately wasting no time, and gain international exposure and experience through Flying Academy.
The DGCA Basic theoretical courses are held via our virtual e-Learning platform, lms.flyfa.com, in the form of live online classroom sessions with complete access to an extensive library of interactive study materials.
There will be a set schedule given to students upon enrollment.
In case you are unable to attend a scheduled class, you can either retake it at a later date or you can send a request to access a recording of the classroom sessions. Our main goal is to make the training effective and effortless and not to hinder you on your path towards your pilot career.
Flying Academy is an international training center with a global presence with our bases located in the US and in EU. If travel regulations permit you to fly over to any of our bases, feel free to complete your theoretical training in person on base, together with your practical training.