Start Your EASA Flight Instructor Online Theoretical Course TODAY!
Build your flight hours easily by becoming a Certified Pilot Instructor with this course! Teach students how to fly and build hours during their flight training. This course is now offered as a distance learning program with live online lectures for the theoretical part of your training!
- To be at least 18 years old
- To be a Class 1 Medical holder
- To be a CPL(A) holder
- You need to pass a pre-entry evaluation flight with a duration of at least 1 hour, according to EASA Part FCL.
- This pre-entry evaluation flight test may be done in an institute in your local area with a certified instructor of your choice and must be submitted to Flying Academy prior to enrollment.
- FCL.930.FI FI — Training course (a) Applicants for the FI certificate shall have passed a specific pre-entry flight test with an FI qualified in accordance with FCL.905.FI(i) within the 6 months preceding the start of the course, to assess their ability to undertake the course. This pre-entry flight test shall be based on the proficiency check for class and type ratings as set out in Appendix 9 to this Part.
GL 1 – Human Behavior and the Learning Process
GL 2 – Effective Communication and the Teaching Process
GL 3 – Assessment
GL 4 – Usage of Flying Academy’s Online Applications, Library, and Training Administration
GL 5 – Training Program Development and Student Instructor Lectures
GL 6 – Progress Test
GL 7 – Student prepares and hosts ground lessons under supervision.
GL 8 – Aeroplane Familiarization, Ground Operations, and Emergency Handling
GL 9 – Aeroplane Controls and Systems, Basic Aeroplane Operations and Communication
GL 10 – Traffic Pattern Flying
GL 11 – Emergency and Precautionary Landing Procedures
GL 12 – PPL (A) Maneuvers
GL 13 – Examination before the First Solo Flight
GL 14 – Common Student Errors
GL 15 – Instrument Flying
GL 16 – Evaluation upon completion of Ground Stage 2
GL 17 – Cross-Country Navigation and Planning
GL 18 – Review Lesson
GL 19 – Final Evaluation
EASA FI Online
With Flying Academy’s new approach towards distance learning, we guarantee a unique and efficient way of teaching. You will be in a live interactive class with your appointed instructor, ask questions, quizzes, being in a group environment with other students. With us no, more pre-recorded classes and, boring way of teaching.
Access to study materials, videos and quizzes. Questionnaires will be granted through the LMS system for you to master the concepts and better understand the lectures of followed classroom’s subjects.
After each class, you will be assigned homework regarding the subject learned. The more you practice, the more you learn!
Progress Tests run on your LMS system. Those tests aiming to assess the progress of theoretical knowledge.
Here at Flying Academy, we comply with the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) standards. We ensure that our students are highly educated and prepared for their final exams at the local authority.
Our LMS (Learning Management System) platform provides you with all the training materials you will need. There you will find a robust knowledge base of our textbooks, syllabi, courses, videos, handbooks, useful links, tests, and more. Access and study anywhere.
Total Hours (125)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Our virtual classroom is set up with the latest technological advancements to ensure a prime level of learning.
- Students can attend lectures, go through the reading materials, complete assignments, and fulfill their theoretical requirements.
- No geographic restrictions
- Students can save tremendous time and funds on their overall pilot training!
- Courses are broadcasted LIVE so that students may voice questions and enable optimum interactivity
- At the end of each “class”, students have the opportunity to partake in guided discussions to clarify any misunderstandings they might have concerning the lecture.
Remotely through our eLearning platform, lms.flyfa.com.
Our live and recorded courses are fully accessible, anytime on our e-learning platform.
Have no concern, our classes being held twice a day in a way that no time zone, or a busy working schedule will be an obstacle.
All you need is to send a request for the class you missed and, we will provide you with the recorded class. You will always be on track towards your future pilot training.
Flying Academy is a worldwide training center with our bases located around the globe in Austria (Vienna), Czech Republic (Prague & Brno). You can attend any of the mentioned bases and have both theoretical and practical training.