Start Your EASA Commercial Pilot Online Theoretical Course TODAY!
Being a Commercial Pilot comes with a great deal of responsibility, complex decision making, and the ability to understand and cope with abnormal situations EASA CPL Theoretical course is now offered as a distance learning program where students have the opportunity to complete the entire theoretical portion of the training, at home!
- Age requirement
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Be a Class I Medical holder
- You need to be physically fit for commercial flying (capable of holding a Pilot Medical Certificate Class 1)
- Be a PPL(A) holder
- You need to be at least EASA PPL(A) holder with Night Rating and 150 hours total flight time out of which 50 as Pilot-in-Command at the time of enrollment.
- Proficiency in the English language
- ICAO English Language Proficiency minimum level 4
- Sufficient knowledge in Math and Physics
010 Air Law
031 Mass and Balance
033 Flight Planning
040 Human Performance
061 General Navigation
062 Radio Navigation
071 Operational Procedures
081 Principles of Flight
091 VFR Communication
EASA CPL Online
With Flying Academy’s new approach towards distance learning, we guarantee a unique and efficient way of teaching. You will be in a live interactive class with your appointed instructor, ask questions, quizzes, being in a group environment with other students. With us no, more pre-recorded classes and, boring way of teaching.
Access to study materials, videos and quizzes. Questionnaires will be granted through the LMS system for you to master the concepts and better understand the lectures of followed classroom’s subjects.
After each class, you will be assigned homework regarding the subject learned. The more you practice, the more you learn!
Progress Tests run on your LMS system. Those tests aiming to assess the progress of theoretical knowledge.
Here at Flying Academy, we comply with the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) standards. We ensure that our students are highly educated and prepared for their final exams at the local authority.
Our LMS (Learning Management System) platform provides you with all the training materials you will need. There you will find a robust knowledge base of our textbooks, syllabi, courses, videos, handbooks, useful links, tests, and more. Access and study anywhere.
Total Hours (250)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Our virtual classroom is set up with the latest technological advancements to ensure a prime level of learning.
- Students can attend lectures, go through the reading materials, complete assignments, and fulfill their theoretical requirements.
- No geographic restrictions
- Students can save tremendous time and funds on their overall pilot training!
- Courses are broadcasted LIVE so that students may voice questions and enable optimum interactivity
- At the end of each “class”, students have the opportunity to partake in guided discussions to clarify any misunderstandings they might have concerning the lecture.
Remotely through our eLearning platform, lms.flyfa.com.
Our live and recorded courses are fully accessible, anytime on our e-learning platform.
Have no concern, our classes being held twice a day in a way that no time zone, or a busy working schedule will be an obstacle.
All you need is to send a request for the class you missed and, we will provide you with the recorded class. You will always be on track towards your future pilot training.
Flying Academy is a worldwide training center with our bases located around the globe in Austria (Vienna), Czech Republic (Prague & Brno). You can attend any of the mentioned bases and have both theoretical and practical training.